Service Provider Addendum
This Service Provider Addendum (“Addendum”) is entered into by and between TicketSocket, Inc., a Delaware Corporation (“TicketSocket”), and the other entity (“User”) identified in a certain User Agreement (“Agreement”). The parties hereby incorporate this Addendum by reference into the Agreement as if the Addendum’s terms were fully set forth therein. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning given to them in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (California Civil Code 1798.100 et seq.) (“CCPA”). Unless expressly modified below, the terms of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent of a conflict between these terms and those of the Agreement, the terms of this Addendum shall control.
The parties hereby agree that:
- For the purposes of the CCPA, TicketSocket shall be a “Service Provider” and User shall be a “Business” as those terms are defined in the CCPA.
- TicketSocket shall not:
- Sell any Personal Information that it receives from, or Processes on behalf of, the User;
- retain, use, or disclose the Personal Information it receives from the User for any other purpose than Business Purpose(s) and/or Service(s) specified in the Agreement; and
- retain, use, or disclose the Personal Information it receives from the User outside the business relationship between TicketSocket and the User, except as otherwise permitted under the CCPA.
- TicketSocket hereby certifies that it understands its contractual restrictions herein and that it shall comply with them.